Thursday 14 April 2011

Just a quicky...

I'm off to the land of Nod in a moment so i will make this quick!

Not the best day for my cheeky bets at Cheltenham! But all is hunky dory in the land of trading!
Was a scrappy day for me trading, i started the day not focused and it quickly resulted in a loss on the first race! So i went off, shook myself together, had a cold shower (not that i wanted one! The boiler wasn't working!) and had a quick "energy" snack. I managed to recoup my losses and make a small profit of £34.80 for the day, just in time to as i had football.

Haven't had time to look at tomorrows card properly so will give my cheeky bets a miss. I'm going to try and make these quality bets from now on, not just hit and hoppers (there will be some reason behind them! May it be the horses name sounds good? I joke!)

I fancy a good day for Graham Lee at Ayr tomorrow! And Jim Goldie normally has a good day up there.
So i will look to have some E/w bets when the two are combined.
Lets see how they get on!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment