Wednesday 16 February 2011

Change of circumstances

Right so here's the deal-io. I'm going to be trading full-time for the next 2 months or so as my circumstances have changed (for the better!)
So will be looking to make a steady profit per day, haven't worked out yet what i think is do able, but should be around the £30-40 mark.

Just stopped trading for today and i'm up £32.
My bank at the minute sits at £162, but i will be withdrawing some of it when i hit the £200 mark (touch wood!)

So stay posted i will be blogging a lot more!

Hope everyones trading is going great.

p.s. Arsenal cheeky win tonight? (I'm a Arsenal fan so im optimistic!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kieran

    I've just become a follower of your blog and I am going to add a link to it from my blog.

    I was wondering if you would add my blog to your blog list? my blogs address is:

    http://patientspeculation.blogspot.com

    Thanks Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done that for you mate, look forward to a good read!
    Am trying to blog more often so watch this space.

    ReplyDelete