Saturday 26 February 2011

Good day, good night !

After posting my last post i went on to trade the next day full of confidence. And of course went on to lose most of my bank YAYYY!!! So of course i was delighted! aka fuming! The thing that got to me most was that i knew where i had gone wrong and it was so petty and stupid! So i decided to have a few days off and had a pina colada!
I came back a few days later to my massive bank of £7! I was determined to get back to my starting bank one way or another! After my first day of trading (taking risks i might add, because of the size of my bank) i managed to get my bank up to a respectful £25. The following two days saw me increase my bank to firstly £45, then onto £70. This was all done by in-running trading, which i have been doing now for the past 6months, i selected my horses carefully and took small steady profits, making sure i wasn't greedy along the way. Once i hit the £70 mark i started being more cautious with my bank, using approx. £15 per trade.
My bank now currently stands at a marvelous £143. So thankfully i'm back on track!

I think overall the loss i had has helped me become more patient. Which is ESSENTIAL (cant stress this enough!) when trading (in-running especially).

I downloaded camtasia quite a while back but haven't actually used the software to record anything, so i think i may try and record a few of my in-running races tomorrow, so that i can show you how i am trading in-running and that its not total guess work at all.
So keep your eyes pricked for that.

Hope everyones trading is going successful! Am loving reading my fellow bloggers blogs, keep up the good work!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerian

    Well done with trading & I can't agree with you more regarding the need for patience.

    I too believe that it is often our lack of patience that causes the biggest mistakes that we make.

    If you could record your inplay trades that would be great especially for us novice inplay players.

    keep up the good work
    Mark

    ReplyDelete