Wednesday 20 October 2010

"I didn't know ITV show rape...."

Horse Racing: £49.17 | Soccer: £23.23  Total P&L: £72.40

Another good trading day. Managed to make £49 off the horse's. Two trades in-running amounted to 50% of the profit. My basic strategy for in-running is quite simple, i basically analyse the stats of the horse (maybe two horses) that i am going to trade on in-running. I mostly try and find front-running horse's as these horse's odds tend to drop 5/10 ticks after the first 2 furlongs. Of course there are occasions when the horse's odds don't drop, there are a few reasons for this, but the main one i find is that there is either a clear favourite who is most likely a back-runner, therefore this effects the rest of the horse's odds. If you haven't tried in-running trading i would recommend to give it a go, with small stakes that you can afford to lose, but make sure that you don't have a trade placed before the horse's break, as there are a number of things that could happen at the start of the race. Also make sure you check the horse's in-running odds (Highest odds/Lowest odds). This gives you an idea of what the horse  runs like. Only way you can learn is by experiencing it.

Traded the Inter/Spurs game tonight as well, what a crazy game!! Only watched the first 15minutes but wow!
I had my strategy in place before the match. I decided to back over 2.5 goals for £50 and cover myself on the lower scores. 0-0 = £3, 1-0 = £8, 1-1 = £5 and 2-0 = £10. So i had most positions covered. I was prepared to watch the game for 60mins/ish because i thought it was going to be a bit of a tight game, with Spurs lining up with a more defensive formation. Well that thought was blown out the window in the first minute!! Before i knew it, it was 3-0 and i had a tidy profit. I was shocked to be honest, but was happy as a pig rolling in S**t. As it meant i could go play some poker! *I was on facebook after 20minutes of the game and was looking at my mates status's (many of them LOL'ing etc), one of my mates just had his status as "Didn't know they showed rape on itv...". Needless to say i "liked" this!

Speaking of poker....have started playing head's up quite a bit now, but......i think I'm going to stop. There are to many poker sharks in like 10 tables just waiting for suckers (like myself) to stroll along and whack $20/30 on the table and before i know it I've been robbed. Really want to play a few live games soon so may take a trip into London sometime soon.

Anyway that's it for now! 
On a side note I've opened a demo account for trading Forex. Have threw myself in the deep end and I'm learning as i go along, only way to do it. If you're interested, or just want a good read, here's a decent site about it. http://www.trade2win.com/


4 comments:

  1. http://placelaying.blogspot.com/

    EXCHANGE PLZ M8 , and keep up the good work!!


    Btw , where do you play ur poker? , live i mean , i play quite a bit myself.

    And re: the spurs match , that was mental....4-3...with a hatrick...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mate done that for you now, return the favour! :)
    Play it at the empire in Leicester sq, but am tempted to go Edgware road have heard there are decent tables there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mate,

    Can you add my blog to your list, I have added your to my list mine is http://newsportsexchangetrader.blogspot.com/

    thanks

    steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done mate. Look forward to the read

    ReplyDelete