Tuesday 5 October 2010

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

Good evening people's!
Didn't get back from the job till 4pm so didn't have much time to trade on the horse's. Managed to trade a few though, sadly made a loss because i stupidly traded on a hurdle race. Can't remember the name of the horse but it was coming up to the last in the lead looking really good was trading @ 1.6 so i stupidly backed it as i couldn't see it losing. The horse of course (nice wee rhyme) managed to fall at the last losing me my stake of £30. Rather pissed! But learned another lesson i guess so won't be doing that again! (Unless the odds are good! NO DON'T DO IT!) So had a loss of £24 on the horses today in the few races that i traded. First loss in awhile :(.

Managed to trade a footy match tonight as well Carlisle v's Port Vale. Was trading on the Correct Score market, took a number of positions. Was mainly just trying a new tactic and seeing how it went really. I took positions around the 25min mark on 0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 1-1, 2-1, 1-2. Port Vale scored first thanks to an own goal. So this cancelled out my 0-0 trade and 1-0 trade. I took out a new position at 0-2. I then layed off some of my stake on 0-1, as i expected Carlisle to score at least one, so this increased my potential profit on my other scores. Port Vale then scored another. So this cancelled out my 1-1, 2-1 trade. At this point i took new positions out on 2-2 @ around 16's.
To cut a long story short Carlisle came back to 2-2 around the 75th minute. I then decided to green up at this point for a hard earned profit of £1.50! A lot of work for little reward, but certainly enjoyed the chase! Am sure i will be able to tweak my stakes a small bit and my positions i take in order to increase my profit. My main aim when looking at football matches to trade is to look for teams that both score and concede and hopefully don't score to many.

Anywho that's all for now, would love to hear about anyone else's strategies if you care to share.
Take care.
New Bank: £521.50

No comments:

Post a Comment