Wednesday 23 March 2011

Successful night, will it be a successful day?


Chicago last night had no blip whatsoever, they said they would get revenge for losing a 30 point lead last time they played Atlanta, and that's exactly what they done. The final score was 114:81.

I fancied Bulls from the off so i backed them during the day at 1.6 and 20 minutes before the off i layed them at 1.55. I done this so that i could watch the first few points go in and see how both teams were playing. Bulls initially went behind, albeit for a few minutes. After they went back even i backed them again @ 1.52. I watched the first 2 quarters and by the end of the 2nd they were available to lay @ 1.13. So that's what i did, however i didn't green up my £42 which i had on Bulls,i just felt that they couldn't throw the game away twice so i stuck with the green on them. Thankfully they cruised on to win the match.
I've still got a long way to go and a lot more to learn about each team and the structure but so far so good.



On to today!
I'm hopefully going to trade most of the races today. My structure for trading at the minute is that i trade every race before the off, but if that race has a live stream (the races on ATR, not the races on RacingUK) i go in-running and trade in-running and when I'm happy with my green i close the market and move on to the next race. Sometimes it can be after the first furlong of the race, sometimes i have to wait till the last 2 furlongs. It all depends on how the race is won. I feel that its very important NOT to be greedy with the amount of Green you get, as I'm sure many of you have done before, you manage to get a decent green on a race and in your head your saying "MOVE ON TO THE NEXT RACE, TAKE THE GOD DAM GREEN!!" but then your fingers and your ego come into play and you start clicking, thinking "I CAN MAKE MORE LOOK WHAT I'VE MADE ALREADY!!" and then of course you go on to take a loss or lose the better part of your profit!

If i get a decent green after the first few races i will most likely go outside and enjoy the sunshine as its like 16'C today! Suntan lotion time!! (I wish)

Stay Hydrated people

Kie


*Just added: Since when do Betfair show RacingUK races? Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment