Sunday 29 August 2010

Goal setting

Was a good day! Felt more concentrated than ever and was certainly 100% disciplined. Traded on the horses/footy and got a small win off the cricket (still learning it), any pointers please post below :D.
Took a loss on the Liverpool and Man City games, as i didn't fancy leaving them go past half-time didn't have a good feeling about it and wanted to concentrate on the horses and it payed off. Managed to nearly completely scratch my loss in the football in one horse race so was all good.

I've decided to set my self a little goal ( just a little one to start off with). Had £100 in my account Thursday, now i have £127, from 2 days trading. So my goal is to reach £200 before the 10th of September. So that's about £6 a day as of tomorrow. It is conservative but i just want to start off with a small goal and hopefully achieve it then build on to bigger goals when i feel confident.
So will be trying to post everyday my P&L, feel free to follow me on my small goal.

Today's P&L: £15.47

No comments:

Post a Comment