Thursday 12 August 2010

PGA lay off in play

Just placed £30 on the PGA. £2 Stakes on 15 golfers all over 70/1 odds

I selected my golfers from personal preference to golfers and by analysing the respective graphs of each golfer. This will be my first in play trading on golfing, having previously only gambled on the ryder cup and irish open. So this will no doubt be a learning experience!! Shall see how it goes.

Got a interview sorted with US Airways today at London Heathrow for next Tuesday things are looking good. Bit random, i sorted out a telephone interview with them and a New Yorker rang me up asking me standard questions in a New Yorker style and at the end of it she just goes "I think you're the shit im going to get you a interview sorted out." Lets just say i wasn't expecting her to say that!

Anyway off to trade for the day now, confident trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment