Saturday 21 August 2010

Quick profit good times

Writing this from sunny Lanzarote, around 30'C today got a nice base tan :D.
Ye ended up taking the laptop, didn't really have any choice to be honest with all the premiership games on the weekend!
Only had a few trades on the horses today, showing my brother how to trade and trying to explain to my mum that it's not gambling! My dad doesn't care as he loves a flutter!
Only managed to trade the Chelsea game today, i got in 20mins after kick off and saw it was still 0-0, so put £12 on around the 5.9 mark, laying the draw. Malouda scored the 34th minute, so was lovely jubbly! Didn't bother waiting till the 2nd half so managed to trade out for £9.40 profit. Was happy to take it and just go jump in for a swim!
Off out now in a bit to try some spanish cuisine (will probably end up in a chinese).

Going to try trade some more games over the weekend but will have to see!

21/08/10 : £14.52 (not bad for small stakes and 30mins work)

2 comments:

  1. Saw you were following my blog so I have done the same. I have just come back from Lanzarote, wish I was still there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete