Wednesday 11 August 2010

Ups, Downs and Wembley!

Was just using £3 stakes today.
Managed to trade 13 races today (15 markets). I'm really starting to get a fancy to the to be placed horse markets. I feel that there is more room for trading these markets and scalping.
I stupidly lost £2.92 at Sandown towards the end of my trading. I got caught by a drifter and again convinced myself to wait it out when i just should have took a 2/3 tick loss. I feel like writing down a hundred times, TAKE YOUR LOSS! But oh well live and learn!
Sadly lost £1.42 on the horses today mainly due to that loss.
However i managed to recover my losses Soccer (FOOTBALL!) and tennis markets. Football : £3.80. Tennis: £1.20. I just traded on one tennis match and on the English match, i layed the draw (Thank you Gerard!). I also picked up a wee bit in the over/under 2.5 goals market. Thought Fabio could have showed a bit of relief when Gerard banged one in and then after his second, he would make a good wax work. Oh and the Arsenal contingent are looking on form :D

Getting Sky+ installed on Friday with Sky sports One. Looking forward to the game Sunday, Laying the draw and definitely going to be watching the Over/Under 2.5 goals market.
Its been emotional people
x

No comments:

Post a Comment