Thursday 23 September 2010

Can a stupid person be a smart-ass?

Horse Racing: £63.39  Total P&L:  £63.39

Decent enough day. Could have gone better though as i managed to make £94.91 in just one race but stupidly lost £70 of it in the next race as i stupidly didn't apply my stop loss (of 2 ticks). Still was happy to make a good profit for the day.
Traded only one of the Wolverhampton races tonight and managed to lose £10. So i just stopped straight away because i wasn't fully into it.

Off to have a roast dinner at 9pm at night! Oh my Gran would be fuming!

New Bank = £315


P.s. Think I'm going to start using some funny lines as my title, as i really can't think of any informative one's so may as well get a cheap laugh!

2 comments:

  1. Hey mate,

    Just seen your blog today and I am liking the honest approach you take to it, something I try with my own blog.

    If you want to exchange links then the address is
    http://sportstradinglife.com and the blog name is "Sports Trading Life".

    let me know and i will be sure to add you to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mate added you to my blog list.
    Look forward to having a read!

    ReplyDelete