Tuesday 14 September 2010

Tonight's plan

Today's P&L: £11.61
Bank: £141.93

Only made £11.61 on the horses today. Started a new tactic today. Was trading on 1m races and under and in the 2m + races/hurdles (Listowel races) i traded in-running. Was a successful tactic for me today, was up to a bank of £180 at one point but 2 stupid trades later i went back down to where i finished. Overall though I'm happy to finish with a small profit for today. 11% profit on my starting bank for today.
Am going to have to withdraw £50 at some point today or tomorrow just to bank some profit. I know i said i wouldn't and i would compound my bank, but it's fresher's week soon and i may need it for going out purposes :D.

Tempted to trade on the Man Utd game tonight. Am not to sure if i will yet or not, but i have worked out my tactic for tonight.
I'm going to trade on the CS market 2-0, 3-0 and Unquoted market. I will watch the first 5 minutes or so, depending on how quick the boys in red start. I'm assuming they are going to come out the blocks and i can see Rooney trying to prove himself tonight. Can see him scoring at least one.

Will update this tonight and let you know whether i traded the game or not.
Ciao

UPDATE

Man Utd v's Rangers: £5.22
Bank: £147.18

Managed to squeeze a small profit out of the game. At halftime i cashed out for £2.40 profit. As i backed the draw for £4 after the first 15mins as it was clear that Rangers were just packing there box, so knew it would be hard for Man Utd to score. I also backed 2-0 and 3-0. I left the Unquoted market as i didn't have enough in my bank to lay it. I managed to make a profit off the 2-0 CS and took a loss off the 3-0. So both results cancelled each other out. So was happy to get out at half-time.
The second half i back Under 2.5 goals after the 60 minute mark. I rode that out for 15mins and managed to make a further £2.82.
I stopped trading on the game after this as i didn't want to risk a late goal from United.
So happy days today!
*Am currently having some banter with my mate that supports United. He's saying that Rangers are cowards that they just stuck 10 men behind the ball and I'm just saying it was a good tactic. So basically his opinion is poppy cock.*

No comments:

Post a Comment