Monday 20 September 2010

Huge banker

Was the start of freshers week last night, quite the messy one!
Decided i needed a boost in the finances, so i withdrew £350 of my bank. This left me with £50 two days ago. So i basically started again, but i think having done this has gave a boost to my trading as it has made me re-enforce my rules and has also made me become more patient. Also I've noticed another area of improvement of my trading. I am starting to read graphs better 10 minutes or so before the off and 8 times out of 10 today i have put this into practice.

Over the past two days of trading i have made a profit of £148.60. 
Sunday: £45.32
Monday: £103.28

My bank now stands at a healthy £198.60. I am going to again withdraw £100 as i need the money if I'm honest. When i have a healthy bank account i will definitely be compounding my bank but right now i can't take the chance of losing 100% of my bank, even though the risk is very small if i stick to my rules but i still don't want to take this risk.
So from now on when writing a post, i will have a P&L for the day and then my bank will represent how much profit i have made overall. So starting of now my bank is £198.60.

Today's trading was all gravy. Traded 19 markets today. 14 out of the 19 being profitable. My losses today amounted to £40.83. I had two big losses of £19.29 and £16.70. But i was happy to just take these losses and move on to the next market, this would have been a big falling point for me a few weeks ago as i would have most likely tried to chase these losses, and probably ended up losing more.

Anywho am off to make some grub as im starving!
Hope everyone's trading is going the right way!

2 comments:

  1. Well done, keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanking you! Really appreciate any comment.

    ReplyDelete