Friday 3 September 2010

Wee Goal smashed!



Today P&L: £33.91

Bank: £208.60




Well my goal was well and truly obliterated. Guess i underestimated myself (fingers crossed i don't lose it all tomorrow!) The thing i have found the past few days that are KEY, you have to be patient when looking to enter a trade. Everything has to be right. At first this was my main problem i believe, as i had the attitude of i can make loads from this one trade! Also i was afraid to take a small loss of say £2-3. Now i feel confident about just leaving the trade and going on to the next one and more times than not i am able to make up for my loss with a healthy profit. One more thing, before i start to trade, be it for the day or even for one trade on the footy or tennis, confidence is key! So before trading i try and get myself into a good head space by just listening to some music. (Kiss Kube does the job! http://kube.totalkiss.com/)

Today was all gravy! Sadly i only managed to trade the last 30mins or so of the Irish game because of a phone interview i had. Didn't know what position i should take up as it was still 0-0 and hadn't seen the rest of the game, so i waited! Ireland scored thanks to Fahey in the 76th min. So i decided to enter the over 2.5 goals market. I backed under 2.5 straight after the goal, around the 1.2 mark i think it was, for £100. I was patient and stayed in the market and traded out happily for around a £9 profit (minus commission).
I also managed to trade the England game. I thought England would start off slow because of all the hype so backed 0-0, 1-0 and 0-1 for smallish stakes, looking to increase if the game started off slow. But then England (yes England banged one in early doors) so that scuppered up my plans rather quick. I re-thought my game plan and gave it 5minutes to see how the game was looking. I then decided to trade on the Correct Score market (CS for short, always wondered what CS meant before!) I backed 1-0, and 2-0. I rode them both out for a bit and thankfully managed to come out for a profit similar to Ireland game around the £9 mark. So was happy to leave it there and turn the game off and make some grub :)

So next goal??

As of now i have not set myself a certain date to get to £300 or whatever. As i have quite a busy week next week, graduating from uni and interviews. But i believe that it shouldn't take me to long at all to get to that mark if i stick all my wee rules. NEW GOALS COMING SOON!!

P.s. thinking about upping my stakes slightly now but will have to see! will keep you posted.
Good luck trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment