Sunday 5 September 2010

Rule number who knows!


Bank: £276.07

Today's P&L: £45.15


Pretty decent day today, but know i could have done much better! Started off the day with two hugely depressing losses, £20.31 and £19.47! (I put the blame on last night to be honest! to many jaggerbombs)
This made me re-think what the hell was i doing wrong. After becoming more patience and cutting my losses as soon as i saw them coming and my results started to improve.
Finished my last two races of the day with a superdooper profit of £36.03! So finished the day on a good note in the end.
I was tempted to have a bet today on my last race i traded, 17:30 Fontwell. Since i had already traded the race and made a profit of £24.79. I was ultra tempted to have a bet on the favourite Spe Salvi @ 1.5's. Thankfully i refrained! The horse came out the stall and straight from the off he looked green. So this helped me make my mind up not to trade on it. However i was having regrets when he was somehow ahead going into the straight, but then suddenly he made a dart for the far rail and went straight through it. I feel sorry for anyone that had money on him! He also traded as low as 1.14 for 1.1k.

Also to top it off, i managed to get a quick profit of £12.77 on V.Williams match. I'm still not overly confident trading on the tennis yet and am still trying to find as many strategies as possible, in order to whittle out my preferred method.
Also I'm still intrigued on trading cricket, however i have no clue what the hell to do as i have never followed cricket, but i can tell there is money there, that's just asking to be put in to my bank balance. Any links or tips would be greatly appreciated!?

So so far so good! I haven't started using bigger stakes than £100 at the moment but am started to get tempted as my bank grows. I may decide to start edging them up £20 for every £50 i make.

Wont be able to do any trading tomorrow at least not on the horses anyway, as I've got to pick up my parents and grand-parents from Heathrow. As I've got my graduation on Tuesday :D. But will try to get a few trades in on the tennis if possible!

Question to anyone who reads this. Does anyone know of any chatrooms which are free to discuss trading?

Hope your all fantabulous and your trading is likewise.

Learned another quick rule today, to add to the memory rule bank!
RULE NUMBER (WHO KNOWS): DO NOT TRADE UNTIL YOU ARE SURE ALL THE ALCOHOL FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE IS OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM!!

2 comments:

  1. Decent results from your small bank keep it up. Sdaly all the free trading forums are pretty much useless and generally tied to the API vendors, betangel, geeks toy, racing traders etc as a way of getting extra subscribers. I've yet to see any useful info on them, the better forums are usually invite only and generally not advertised or you need to proove your worth to get in the inner circle like http://www.bettingforum.co.uk/ . Bettingforum is ,imo ,the best out there but be prepared to slog out the posts to get invited to gold membership but I can assure you it's worth the effort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank anon. Will definitely have a look at the bettingforum, would love to just get everyone's insight's and also share my views.

    ReplyDelete